Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Writer or writer?

Respond to this question with a specific and authentic comment that clearly explains your perception of yourself as a writer.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Writer because I love to write and writing is therapeutic to me. I use to write in my diary about how I was feeling. Then I would go back and reflect on my thoughts. I think it's fun to write about fantasy places or just anything that's on my mind and to just let my thoughts flow on to the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably in between Writer or writer. My perception of writing is I don't really think it's boring but I don't really think it's fun either. I like to write every once in a while. I think writing is how people sometimes express their feelings. I sometimes find writing enjoyable but it depends what I'm writing about. The longest writing I've ever written was probably 4 pages long which I wrote in 6th grade. I don't enjoy writing longer stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm a upper case W because I do like to write and there's no limits on our imagination. The only thing I don't like to write are things that I think are unimportant for a class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that I am a capital W writer because I like to write when I have free time. i have tried to write a book but I always get to a point where I can't think of how to continue forward from that point and I have to start from scratch. That kinda stops me from writing for awhile because I can't think of a way to write what I was writing without coming to a point where there's nothing to write about again. Eventually I find a way to fix it, but I always find another point where I can't find the words to continue my story again. Then I'm stopped in my tracks again. That's usually the point where I give up completely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Writer or writer
    My perseption of writing is that I don't like writing. my hand writing sucks and I think writing is boring. In fifth grade they made us write a story and it had to be like 3 pages long and i hated it. i hate writing long stories cause my hand starts gettin tired and i get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a writer with a lower case w because its hard for me to find things to write about most the time. im not good with just coming up with things off the tops of my head and start writing a long story about one little thing that had happened. the only thing im good a writing about is when something has happened to me and i write about that story. its just easier to put more detail in to something when you have actually expiernced it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im probably a lower case w writer. I guess im not really for sure. Ive thought about writing books before, but ive never really tried. I dont really like to write papers much, but im not gonna complain about it. As long as i have some idea of what to write about i should be fine. I procrastinate alot so it could take me a while to get some papers done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am in the middle kinda i like to write if it is about something i like to write about like if it is about football or cars i could write about that stuff forever but writing about some thing like school or girly stuff i could not be as good of write and i would hate to write about that stuff not only cause i would not like it also cause i cant relate to it i am only good at write some thing i can relate to like either i have a experience with or i know about then i am good at writing it. so in my mind i am in the middle kinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I am a writer. I do not really enjoy writing. When we did Trusted Readers I really did not like it. I do not enjoy it but I am capable of writing because I have had to in school before.I don't really like making up stories either which makes it hard to write sometimes. I do not like writing in a journal either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Writer or writer:
    I am a Writer. Sometimes it's hard for me to start writing if I don't know what to write about. But if I do know what to write about I get going fast and end up writing a lot. Usually before I write I need to think a little bit and refresh my mind on what to write about. I really started writing in middle school. When we wrote to Trusted Readers I always wrote a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am a w cause i dont like writin at all n dont care for it really at all. the only thing i kinda liked is when we wrote to the trusted readers last year but it kinda got older after a while though.

    ReplyDelete